Dr. Davor Vugrin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vugrin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Davor Vugrin, MD is a oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Vugrin completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Center for Blood Disorders and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vugrin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- U Zagreb, Medical School — 1968
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Golden Rule
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Blood Disorders
Cancer Control and Blood Disorders2232 Indiana Ave Ste 102, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 793-0988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vugrin?
Dr. Vugrin was so patient and caring when providing facts and options about my dad’s cancer care. He was informative, never rushed, and supportive of lol decisions. I highly recommend him when cancer care is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vugrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vugrin frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Vugrin's office is located at 2232 Indiana Ave Ste 102, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vugrin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center