Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mrelashvili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davit Mrelashvili, MD is a neurology specialist in Reston, VA. He currently practices at Tele-physicians P.c. and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mrelashvili is board certified in Neurology.
- Aieti Higher Medical School, Medical School
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mrelashvili?
I finally found a caring doctor! Dr Mrelashvili took his time with me, really LISTENED to me. Today I feel much better today than I have been in many days! Read his reviews and I couldn’t agree more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mrelashvili frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Headache, and Stroke.
Dr. Mrelashvili's office is located at 1768 Business Center Dr Ste 100, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mrelashvili has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital