Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zenk accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Zenk, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Zenk completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Iowa Blood and Cancer Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zenk is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zenk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zenk frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Zenk's office is located at 855 A Ave Ne Ste 420, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zenk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Iowa Blood and Cancer Care855 A Ave Ne Ste 420, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 Existing Patients: (319) 369-7091