Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Winchester, MD is a general surgery specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Winchester completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Patricia Nolan Center for Breast Health and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winchester is board certified in General Surgery.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1979
- MD Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Evanston Hospital - Northwestern University, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Patricia Nolan Center for Breast Health2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 130, Glenview, IL 60026 Existing Patients: (847) 570-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winchester?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Winchester frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Winchester's office is located at 2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 130, Glenview, IL 60026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winchester has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital