Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Eatontown, NJ. Dr. Wells-Roth completed a residency at Cornerll University. He currently practices at Altair Health and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells-Roth is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Cornerll University, Residency Hospital
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eatontown4 Industrial Way W Lowr Level, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 455-8225
Altair Health Morristown
Morristown310 Madison Ave Ste 300, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 285-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells-Roth?
World’s best and knowledgeable surgeon. It took five failed surgeries to find Dr. Wells Roth.Hopefully I’ll be be able to live life again and play tennis soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wells-Roth frequently treats Herniated Disc Surgery, Brain Aneurysm, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Wells-Roth's office is located at 4 Industrial Way W Lowr Level, Eatontown, NJ 07724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells-Roth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center