Dr. Vanhooser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Vanhooser, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Enid, OK. Dr. Vanhooser completed a residency at Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Heart and Vascular Institute of NW Oklahoma and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vanhooser is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanhooser?
- Carolina Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Anthony Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Heart and Vascular Institute of NW Oklahoma
Cardiology Services of Enid707 S Monroe St, Enid, OK 73701 Existing Patients: (580) 616-7634
Integris Cardiovascular Surgeons3433 Nw 56th St Ste 760, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 951-4345
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Vanhooser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vanhooser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vanhooser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vanhooser frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Vanhooser's office is located at 707 S Monroe St, Enid, OK 73701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center