Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Temecula, CA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Ctr/ucla. He currently practices at DAVID W. SCHWARTZ, M.D. and is affiliated with Inland Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Cosmetic Dermatology, Botox and Fillers, Smart Lipo and Affirm Laser Resurfacing-Toronto University, Other Education — 2007
- Cedars Sinai Med Ctr/ucla, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1970
- Va-Wadsworth, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- California Institute Of Technology, Pasadena, California, 1966, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David W. Schwartz, M.d.
David W. Schwartz, M.d.29645 Rancho California Rd Ste 109, Temecula, CA 92591 Existing Patients: (951) 694-3626
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Awesome caring person great doctor and he really cares about each individual I highly recommend him to everyone of any age he’s a great doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Insomnia, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 29645 Rancho California Rd Ste 109, Temecula, CA 92591. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center