Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones III accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Jones III, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Jones III completed a residency at Egleston. He currently practices at Georgia Pediatric Cardiology and is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones III is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Egleston, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones III frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Jones III' office is located at 1050 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste 202, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Regional Medical Center