Dr. Irvine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Irvine, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Creve Coeur, MO. Dr. Irvine completed a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irvine is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- St. Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Orthopedics & Advanced Sports Medicine
Missouri Orthopedics & Advanced Sports Medicine621 S New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 509-5305
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irvine?
Dr. Irvine and Dr Patel are great doctors and I highly recommend the both of them .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irvine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irvine frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Irvine's office is located at 633 Emerson Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- St. Luke's Hospital