Dr. David Galbraith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galbraith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Galbraith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Limerick, ME. Dr. Galbraith completed a residency at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice Residency. He currently practices at Galbraith Family Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maine Dartmouth Family Practice Residency, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Practice Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1995
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Galbraith Family Medicine, LLC
Galbraith Family Medicine, LLC44 Elm St, Limerick, ME 04048 Existing Patients: (207) 793-9586
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galbraith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galbraith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galbraith frequently treats Diabetes Screening, Drug Allergy Testing, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Galbraith's office is located at 44 Elm St, Limerick, ME 04048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galbraith speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Galbraith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Health Care