Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. David Carlton, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Carlton completed a residency at Usn Med Center. He currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlton is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Usn Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Usn Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Allergy and Asthma
Atlanta Allergy & Asthma14 Riverbend Dr Sw, Rome, GA 30161 Existing Patients: (706) 234-0094
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlton?
Kind considerate. Listens, will do what ever is necessary to help ease the pain. A true testame to the medical profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlton frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Carlton's office is located at 14 Riverbend Dr Sw, Rome, GA 30161. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Floyd Medical Center