Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University London, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center70 FRANCIS ST, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 70 FRANCIS ST, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center