Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Lee, DO is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital. He currently practices at Hawaii Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Straub Clinic And Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Saint Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Saint Francis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hawaii Heart and Vascular Center1329 Lusitana St Ste 809, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 587-8322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee treated my father, and is now treating my mother for heart problems. He is helpful, and explains everything step by step to make sure all stakeholders understand the problem and possible solutions. He is also personable. My parents both love him! And he is reliable and knowledgable. My family trusts Dr. Lee because he puts the welfare of his patients first in a caring, professional, and expert way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1329 Lusitana St Ste 809, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Straub Clinic And Hospital
- The Queen's Medical Center