Dr. David Greenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Greenfield, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Greenfield completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenfield is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Hosp Sick Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenfield frequently treats Lung Cancer, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Aneurysm.
Dr. Greenfield's office is located at 2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Associates2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660 (423) 230-5000