Dr. David Walton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Walton, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Walton completed a residency at Mass Ee Infirmary. He currently practices at DAVID WALTON MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Ee Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Chldns Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David Walton MD
David Walton MD2 Longfellow Pl Ste 201, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 227-3011
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walton frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Eye Examination, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Walton's office is located at 2 Longfellow Pl Ste 201, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.