Dr. David Rosenthal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenthal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Rosenthal, MD is a hematology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Rosenthal completed a residency at Pb Brigham Hosp/Chldns Canc. He currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenthal is board certified in Hematology.
- Pb Brigham Hosp/Chldns Canc, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Tufts U-Boston City Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates75 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 495-2010
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenthal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenthal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenthal frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Rosenthal's office is located at 75 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.