Dr. David Rodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Rodman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Rodman completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Ivonne S Cellino MD and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal Health Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodman?
Very experienced and professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodman frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Stye, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Rodman's office is located at 85 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodman speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rodman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center