Dr. David Rice, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Rice completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Advocate Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Advocate Radiation Oncology
Charlotte Community Radiation Oncology3080 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 883-2199
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Hawaii, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Rice is not good for me at all will never see him again
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Englewood Community Hospital