Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (800) 617-8992.
Dr. David Reuben, MD
New Patient(800) 617-8992
Dr. David Reuben, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Reuben completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at UCLA Health Internal Medicine and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reuben is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
UCLA Health Internal Medicine
UCLA Health Internal Medicine200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (800) 617-8992
- John A Hartford Fdn, Fellowship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reuben?
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Reuben, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reuben's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reuben accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reuben frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Rash.
Dr. Reuben's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reuben has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.