Dr. Ramin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Ramin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Ramin completed a residency at UCLA San Fernando Valley Program. He currently practices at David Ramin MD A Professional Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA San Fernando Valley Program, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- California State University Northridge, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David Ramin MD A Professional Medical Corp.9025 Wilshire Blvd Ste 210, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 829-1440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramin?
Knows his medicine. Great doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramin frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Rash, and Hernia.
Dr. Ramin's office is located at 9025 Wilshire Blvd Ste 210, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center