Dr. David Shaffer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaffer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Shaffer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Clifton Park, NY. Dr. Shaffer completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaffer is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Oncology Hematology
New York Oncology Hematology3 Crossing Blvd, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Existing Patients: (518) 262-6696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaffer?
Dr. Shaffer is great!! Highly recommend him to anyone going through cancer and treatment. Very compassionate and caring. When he says he will call you, he does call you. I am so thankful that we found him. Takes the time with us and answers any and all questions. His staff is friendly and gives 100%. Not enough space to give due justice to Dr. Shaffer and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaffer frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Kidney Cancer, and Testicular Cancer.
Dr. Shaffer's office is located at 3 Crossing Blvd, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital