Dr. David Rosman, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Rosman completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Northwell Health Physician Partners
Long Island Jewish Medical Center270-5 76 Ave Fl 2, New Hyde Park, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (866) 209-6236
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Mary's Hosp/McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosman?
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center