Dr. David Oliver-Smith, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Oliver-Smith completed a residency at U Pittsburgh Med Ctr. He currently practices at Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oliver-Smith is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy420 E North Ave Ste 302e, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (412) 359-6200
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliver-Smith?
My 80-year-old Dad had spinal stenosis and a synovial cyst. He is in great health and very active. We were concerned about how this would impact his quality of life. Every part of our experience was world-class! The office staff was patient-centric and refreshingly pleasant. Allison, the PA, was knowledgeable, took time to make us feel comfortable, and went out of her way to answer questions. Dr. Oliver-Smith exceeded all expectations! He is not only an exceptional surgeon, but he is also a kind and compassionate human being. My Dad is better than ever. Dr. Oliver-Smith and his office restored our hope in healthcare!
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Heritage Valley Beaver
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
- Somerset Hospital