Dr. Faber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Faber, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Helena, AL. Dr. Faber completed a residency at University Cincinnati Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at New Hope Resources and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Faber is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Cincinnati Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 1981
- Bachelor Of Music-Vocal Performance, Undergraduate School — 1973
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Hope Resources
New Hope Resources1109 Townhouse Rd, Helena, AL 35080 Existing Patients: (205) 621-8677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faber?
I saw Dr. Faber when he practiced in Ahoskie, NC after having seen many other psychiatrists before. Dr. Faber is a very caring physician and protective of his patients. He helped me GREATLY and gave me the tools to deal with long-term emotional abuse. He is definitely one of a kind and I highly recommend him! Plus he has a great sense of humor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faber frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Faber's office is located at 1109 Townhouse Rd, Helena, AL 35080. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital