Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Brenin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Brenin completed a residency at Northwestern Meml Hospital. and is affiliated with Novant Helath UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brenin is board certified in General Surgery.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- SUNY at Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1300 Jefferson Park Ave Fl 1, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 924-2625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenin?
Have been seeing Dr. Brenin through my diagnosis and surgery for breast cancer. Kind and caring and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Brenin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brenin frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Brenin's office is located at 1300 Jefferson Park Ave Fl 1, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brenin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Helath UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center
- University Hospital