Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Brenin, MD
Dr. David Brenin, MD is
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- SUNY at Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenin?
Have been seeing Dr. Brenin through my diagnosis and surgery for breast cancer. Kind and caring and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Brenin.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Brenin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Brenin's profile.
Dr. Brenin in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brenin frequently treats the following conditions: Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brenin's office is located at 541 Sunset Ln Culpeper, VA 22701. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Brenin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Brenin, MD is affiliated with University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Brenin, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. David Brenin, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Specialty Care, Culpeper, VA
UVA Surgical Services541 Sunset Ln, Culpeper, VA 22701 (540) 829-1919
- 2 1300 Jefferson Park Ave Fl 1, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-2625