Dr. David Principe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Principe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Principe, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Hoboken, NJ. Dr. Principe completed a residency at Saint Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. They currently practice at Brescia & Migliaccio Women'S Health and are affiliated with Saint Joseph's University Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Yale U/Yale New Haven Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Chicago/Chicago Lying In Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Principe?
Incredibly knowledgeable and experienced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Principe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Principe frequently treats Breech Position, High Risk Pregnancy, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Principe's office is located at 609 WASHINGTON ST, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Principe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
Brescia & Migliaccio Women'S Health
Nicole Serra Tully, MD609 WASHINGTON ST, Hoboken, NJ 07030 (201) 659-7700