Dr. Pladziewicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Pladziewicz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Pladziewicz completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Mystic Cardiology and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pladziewicz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mystic Cardiology137 Main St, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 395-4909
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pladziewicz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Pladziewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pladziewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pladziewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pladziewicz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pladziewicz's office is located at 137 Main St, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital