Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Haynie, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Haynie completed a residency at University Of Kentucky College Of Med. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haynie is board certified in Cardiology.
- MBA University of Dallas, Other Education — 1994
- University Of Kentucky Chandler Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Kentucky College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University KY, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specialists614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067 Existing Patients: (972) 434-1988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haynie?
Initial consultation was good
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haynie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haynie frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Haynie's office is located at 614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound