Call (312) 620-1305 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 942-6744 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Gurka, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gurka completed a residency at University of IL Medical Center at Chicago. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gurka is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurka?
Dr. Gurka was absolutely awesome! He spent so much time with me even after finding that I did not have a pulmonary issue. My case being a complicated one he went more than the extra mile to send me in a direction that I needed to go. I can't thank him enough for his time,effort and patience. This dr deserves a rating higher than 5 stars!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Gurka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gurka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gurka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gurka frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Gurka's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 54, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gurka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush University Medical Center