Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 612-9807.
Dr. David Dobesh, MD
Dr. David Dobesh, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Dobesh completed a residency at Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U. He currently practices at New Jersey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobesh is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Weill Cornell/NY-Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Medicine|University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobesh?
Dr. Dobesh treats me for my pacemaker. When I go to his office I first go to the device clinic for a check on the pacemaker afterwards I see Dr. Dobesh and he advises me on any adjustments that need to be made and why. I have seen Dr. Dobesh for 10 years. Always gives me good explanations and advice. I schedule him and another doctor in his office for the same day so I do not need to go their twice. Not always easy to do with other practices.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dobesh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Dobesh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dobesh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobesh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobesh frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Dobesh's office is located at 780 Route 37 W Ste 310, Toms River, NJ 08755. Find other locations and directions.
New Jersey Cardiology Associates
BHMG New Jersey Cardiology Associates780 Route 37 W Ste 310, Toms River, NJ 08755 Existing Patients: (732) 612-9807