Dr. David Berry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Berry, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Berry completed a residency at Storm Eye Inst-U Sc. He currently practices at Piedmont Eye Associates and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berry is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Duke Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Duke U Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Storm Eye Inst-U Sc, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Sc Med U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berry frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of Eye, Eye Cancer, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2400, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Piedmont Eye Associates
Todd D. Gwin MD PA1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2400, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 583-5312