Dr. Westerdahl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Westerdahl, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Westerdahl completed a residency at Florida Hospital. He currently practices at Sports Health Northwest and is affiliated with Providence Milwaukie Hospital. Dr. Westerdahl is board certified in Family Practice.
- Cleveland Clinic Sports Health Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Florida Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Florida Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Washington State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sports Health Northwest12672 Nw Barnes Rd Ste 100, Portland, OR 97229 Existing Patients: (503) 747-6376
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westerdahl?
THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANYONE ELSE. PRESCRIBED A MIXED CREAM PRESCRIPTION FOR MY ARTHRITIS.. DIAGNOSED MY BONE MARROW CONTUSION.. AND HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY LOWER BACK SPINAL STENOSIS WITH THERAPY. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Westerdahl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Westerdahl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Westerdahl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Westerdahl frequently treats Arthritis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Westerdahl's office is located at 12672 Nw Barnes Rd Ste 100, Portland, OR 97229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center