Dr. Siegel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Siegel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery. He currently practices at LIJMC - Dept. of Radiology and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LIJMC - Dept. of Radiology
LIJMC - Dept. of Radiology270-5 76 Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-7134
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Helped save my leg. Excellent Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Siegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siegel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 270-5 76 Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siegel speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center