Dr. David Siegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siegel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Siegel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery. He currently practices at LIJMC - Dept of Cardiology and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Helped save my leg. Excellent Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 270-5 76 Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siegel speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siegel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
LIJMC - Dept of Cardiology
LIJMC - Dept. of Radiology270-5 76 Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 (718) 470-7134