Dr. David Minges, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Minges completed a residency at University of Nebraska / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Excel Orthopedics and is affiliated with Progress West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Excel Orthopedics17300 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 316, Chesterfield, MO 63005 Existing Patients: (636) 778-3177
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Creighton University, Medical School — 2009
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minges?
I have suffered from pain and discomfort in my neck for years. I had seen numerous doctors, PT's, chiropractors and sought other remedies over the last 7 years to no avail. At my wits end because I started having radiating pain and numbness down my right arm, I was referred to Dr. Minges. What a true lifesaver. First, he LISTENED! He took the time to honestly listen to all of my history, my concerns, etc. He went through a very thoughtful approach to uncover what has happening and then putting together a plan of action, once we knew that surgery was needed. We tried pain management via epidural injections and did PT to keep me as healthy as could be until the time we could get in surgery while living through a global pandemic. Surgery was a massive success. The healing process, although long and uncomfortable for the first 6 weeks, was worth it. Dr. Minges, his NP Amy and Nurse Felicia are an amazing and caring team of professionals and I'm happy to have trusted them with my health.
- Progress West Hospital
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital