Dr. Wilkett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Wilkett, DO is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Wilkett completed a residency at Tulsa Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at OSU Cardiology and is affiliated with Claremore Indian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OSU Cardiology802 S Jackson Ave Ste 225, Tulsa, OK 74127 Existing Patients: (918) 582-7711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkett?
Simply the best. Kind. Caring. Very intelligent. Country upbringing with a heart of gold relates to us urban folks with a great way of disseminating information. Always available and stays on the cutting edge of medicine though constant education. Helps train future cardiologists as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilkett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilkett frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Wilkett's office is located at 802 S Jackson Ave Ste 225, Tulsa, OK 74127. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claremore Indian Hospital
- Drumright Regional Hospital
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center