Dr. David Parenti, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Parenti completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parenti is board certified in Infectious Disease.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
The GW Medical faculty Associates2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3333
- Tufts-New England Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parenti?
I have been under Dr Parenti's care since 1998 and have enjoyed a great level of expert care. I trust his medical advice and am grateful to say have enjoyed good health under his care for all these years.
- The George Washington University Hospital