Dr. David Kalfa, MD is a pediatric cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kalfa completed a residency at University of Aix-Marseille Ii / U.F.R. of Medicine. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St # F677, New York, NY 10065 Call
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave # 7gn-435, New York, NY 10032 Call
- University of Aix-Marseille Ii / U.F.R. of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Marie Lannelongue Hospital, Paris, France, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Aix-Marseille Ii / U.F.R. of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Montpellier, France, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Montpellier 2, France, Undergraduate School
- PHD Degree At University Of Paris, France, Other Education
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalfa?
Very thankful for Dr. Kalfa and repairing my sons asd.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center