Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258.
Dr. David Hahn, MD
Dr. David Hahn, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hahn completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Roy J. & Lucille Carver College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hahn?
He helped my mom when no one else could.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hahn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Hahn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hahn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hahn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hahn's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.