Dr. David Li, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Li completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Li is board certified in Radiology.
- 1 525 E 68 St Paysonpavilion, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 746-4656
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Had a lung aneurysm treated by Dr Li. Very experienced and professional staff. Dr. LI treats you like a friend or family. YES WELL EECOMMENDED.