Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roy accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Roy, MD is a family medicine specialist in Morrisville, VT. Dr. Roy completed a residency at St Clare's Hospital. He currently practices at Lamoille Health Behavioral Health and Wellness Center and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Clare's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lamoille Health Behavioral Health and Wellness Center607 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 888-5639
Lamoille Health Partners
Morrisville Family Health Care609 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 888-5639
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roy frequently treats Obesity, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Roy's office is located at 607 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Copley Hospital
- North Country Hospital And Health Center