Dr. David Nelson, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Case Western Res U. He currently practices at DAVID LINCOLN NELSON MD and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Hand Surgery.
David Lincoln Nelson MD
David Lincoln Nelson MD1363 S Eliseo Dr Ste B, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Existing Patients: (415) 925-0501
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Res U, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hand Biomechanics Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1982
- San Jose State University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Described my hand problem at first meeting; he evaluated it carefully and then described, in detailed, clear graphical sketches the causes, likely worsening of condition and choices for treatment. Exactly the procedure one would hope to find in thoughtful decision-making for a medical condition.
- MarinHealth Medical Center