Dr. David Marchetti, MD is a oncology specialist in Cheektowaga, NY. Dr. Marchetti completed a residency at University At Buffalo State University Of New York. and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 3085 Harlem Rd Ste 300, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 Existing Patients: (716) 422-5422
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo School Of Internal Med, Medical School
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marchetti?
Dr. Marchetti is a wonderful doctor. Skilled and extremely knowledgeable, answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. Went over all my options without being dismissive or imposing his own preference for treatment as some doctors tend to do. Always returned my calls with any concerns I may have had and told me not to hesitate to call, day or night, if I had any issues that needed to be addressed.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- ENHS- Newfane Site
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital