Dr. David Kramer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopedic Residency. He currently practices at Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts
Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts39 HOSPITAL AVE, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 744-9700
- Rothman Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopedic Residency, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer is an excellent diagnostician. He invested a great deal of time asking probing questions to both assess my care needs and understand and address my questions. I enthusiastically recommend him to anyone seeking care for back issues.
- Danbury Hospital