Dr. John has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David John, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. John completed a residency at U Hawaii Integ Med Res Prog. He currently practices at TRUMAN MEDICAL CENTER INCORPORATED and is affiliated with The Queens Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. John is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Hawaii Integ Med Res Prog, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Hawaii Integ Med Res Prog, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Missouri, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. John?
While I lived in Honolulu, Dr. John was my primary physician. He treated me with kindness and professionalism and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. John.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David John, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. John's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. John accepts your insurance.
Dr. John frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. John's office is located at 2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queens Medical Center
- University Health Truman Medical Center
Truman Medical Center Incorporated
Truman Inpatient Psych Unit2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 404-5027