Dr. David Black, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Black's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Black, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Black completed a residency at University Kans. He currently practices at Freeman Midwest Surgical Center and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Black is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Kans, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Kans, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
Dr. Black is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate. He answers all questions and doesn’t rush office visits. He tries all conservative treatment before rushing into surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Black accepts your insurance.
Dr. Black frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Black's office is located at 3105 Mc Clelland Blvd, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Black has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Integris Miami Hospital