Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-1800.
Dr. David Kamp, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. David Kamp, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kamp completed a residency at Northwestern U McGaw MC. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern U McGaw MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern U McGaw MC, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern U McGaw MC, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamp?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kamp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamp frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. Kamp's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-250, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.