Dr. David Johnstone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnstone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Johnstone, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Johnstone completed a residency at Columbia Presbyn Mc. He currently practices at Dr. David Johnstone and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnstone is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Cornell University MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia Presbyn Mc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnstone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnstone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnstone frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Lung Cancer, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Johnstone's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnstone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
Dr. David Johnstone
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 955-6900