Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Schultz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. He currently practices at Alabama Cardiovascular Group and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University- Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University - Clinical and Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama at Birmingham-Academic Internist Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Univiersity of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine- PH.D., Pharmacology, Medical School — 1993
- Manchester College, N. Manchester, IN, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
i love him and his staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schultz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center