Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dortin accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Dortin, DO is a pulmonologist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Dortin completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Tjhp Im (mma) and is affiliated with The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dortin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Cincinnati-Good Samaritan, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Elizabeth Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dortin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dortin frequently treats Bronchiolitis, Cough, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Dortin's office is located at 4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 203, Cincinnati, OH 45236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dortin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
Tjhp Im (mma)4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 203, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Existing Patients: (513) 985-9841