Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Deam, MD is a family medicine specialist in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Deam completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He currently practices at LRI Medical and is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Talmadge Hosp-Med Coll Ga, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Talmadge Hosp/Med Coll Ga, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Florida Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deam?
He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He listens and takes time to help with all of my concerns. The wait is never long because he care more about his patients then filling his waiting room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deam frequently treats Lactose Intolerance, Hepatitis C Virus Screening, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Deam's office is located at 5423 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deam speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oak Hill Hospital